Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving - Day 4

Oh my!  It just hit me that I did not post yesterday on here!  I managed to get it on Facebook, but not my blog.  So yesterday, day 4 - I said I was thankful for our extended family living in town so Tanner gets to have a releationship with them.  Tanner has both of his Grandma's, both aunts & all of his first cousins living here in town.  Grandma Jo, my Mom, watched Tanner everyday from the time I went back to work at 7 weeks old until he was just past 2 1/2 years old.  It's funny b/c he's always been much closer with his Aunt Rachelle, Brandon & Michaela b/c my sister, Aunt Helen, is just so busy & doens't ever have time to spend wiht him.  He's spent the night at their house once I think, I think she's only watched him maybe 3 times in his 6 years?  I can't even count how many times he's spent the night with Aunt Rachelle or how many days he's spent hanging out or running around with Aunt Rachelle.  Funny how life works out...

No comments: