Saturday, May 18, 2024

God is trying to tell you something

I've never been one to believe that happiness comes from others, it's inside of us and we have to make ourselves happy.  So them why was it that watching relationships falling away from one I love so much and allowing him to believe that was the cause.  I think because as we grow up and mature, we realize this but as kids, we still don't get it.  So much of our happiness is in friendships, clothes, material things.  Kind of like how our Christmas list changes as we get older!

So I've been holding this anger for some and then it hit me - like SMACKED me dead in the face as I was scrolling social media one day.  


I started to change my mindset and think this way that these branches are being pruned and it's good.  And then I saw some verses that just helped really get my heart and mind right.  

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

"When the time is right. I the Lord will make it happen." Isaiah 60:22

"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me." Philippians 4:13

"The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming." Roman 8:18

"For I know the plans I have for you." Jeremiah 29:11

"Focus on me not the storm." Mathew 14:22-33

We don't know why things are happening & I think we fight against them sometimes and make things harder on ourselves.  We have to remember that He is in control and He makes all things happen in His time.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose". Romans 8:28

No comments: