Monday, February 18, 2013

Can't navigate through this life on our own!

I am really learning lately that we just can't do it on our own!  I'm so torn on what to do, which way to go, who to trust - turn too - burden...We all have so much on our plates and sometimes they are just overflowing with our own "stuff".  Also, sometimes you just know that you can't tell people everything b/c really...people just don't need to know it all!  They can't do anything, and they're just going to get sick of it. 
On my way to work today I was thinking I really need to get into a small bible study group and really turn my life over to the Lord!  I just saw these two verses and thought how appropriate for my feelings right now! 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.                            ~ Proverbs 3:5, NLT

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. ~ Proverbs 3:6, NLT

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. ~ Colossians 3:15, NLT

No comments: