Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sometimes people should keep it to themselves

People aren't always attracted to the same type of person.  Just because you think someone is attractive, doesn't mean I will...When I've told you I DO NOT think someone is attractive and that I AM NOT interested, there's no reason to bring it up again & then to be a bitch about it.  Giving me dirty looks and pointing out why YOU think he's such a great catch,  When I tell you I don't find him attractive and unless I find someone attractive - I AM  NOT INTERESTED, I don't need you giving me dirty looks and making snide remarks.
Your husband is not attractive in my eyes and I know he's not all that you wanted in a husband.  Always trying to look like you live a more prestigious life than you do.  I often wonder if you thought this man would be more successful than he is today.  Instead you got a man that had no drive to do much as was my ex-husband. 
And you say to me "it's OK to marry for money". No, it's really not, that is selfish and shallow. I'm not OK with that, I want LOVE! I want someone that starts the fire in my heart and the butterflies in my stomach. I want that deep down burning desire to BE with someone and for them to have that for me. It's NOT all about money! I didn't marry for money the first time around and I'm certainly not going to do that when I get married the 2nd time! 
Please....
 I'm not looking for...
 I'm looking for...

No comments: