Wednesday, August 7, 2013

God answered my prayers in a different way,,,


So I was driving a couple of nights ago & got to thinking…I’ve prayed for and wanted another child for so long, but with a husband that didn't want more (now ex husband), I finally had to come to grips with the fact that it must not be in God's plan for me. Then I was 39, getting divorced and so on so it really was not going to happen for me! Then it hit me, when Got brought Dave into my life, he really was answering my prayer! He was giving me 4 "bonus kids" (as an old high school friend calls hers) It answered my prayer for Tanner to have & experience the sibling dynamic as well! So thankful that we (Tanner and I both) have these four amazing "kids" (I say that b/c Bryan is 22!) in our lives. Thank you David for being a part of our life and sharing your kids with us!

No comments: