Saturday, April 13, 2019

I don't wanna be fat...

Yep, I said it!  
I DON'T WANT TO BE FAT.

I've gone up and down with my weight since I had my baby at 32 and I know I don't feel good in my skin when I've got this extra fat.  I don't feel attractive, or sexy and I don't want it.  
I hear my mom talking about not wanting that middle age woman belly & girlllll...I am right there with you!  And if you don't get it under control, it will take over!
Not having it.  I'm 46 but I don't have to be frumpy and fat.

I was doing great at 40 in & the best shape I'd been in and then I met Dave.  Slowly the pounds started creeping on. I got back to weight watchers, lost 17 pounds & was feeling great again!  Then fell off the wagon for most of 2018 & got back up a bit.  But I'm back at it as of January 1st & almost back to the full 17 pounds that I was down once again!  Feels so good to know I can do it & I don't have to be the frumpy middle aged mom.

It creeps on if you're not watching...OK, so driving through for fast food on lunch breaks really isn't creeping back on or you're not watching, but maybe it's more of a I didn't really care and let it happen.  HA!

July 2017 vs Oct 2017


December 2018 vs April 2019

No comments: