Monday, February 8, 2010

CARAMEL...


LOVE LOVE LOVE carmel & about a month ago I discovered what I really think is THE best caramel ever! I am out right now and can't stop thinking about this carmel! I have a bottle on teh way & seriously I don't think it can get here soon enough!

It's from Tastefully SImple and it is so buttery and sinfully delicious! I finally busted open my jar & made this dessert on New Years Eve - SO good!!

Caramel Fudge Molten Cake
Submitted by Rosemary (MN) HQ Resident Chef

Ingredients
3 eggs
2 eggyolks
Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
1 jar Creamy Caramel Sauce, divided

Directions
Whisk eggs and egg yolks until foamy. Stir in Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix and melted butter; mix well. Fold in 1/2 cup Creamy Caramel Sauce. Line 12 muffin cups with paper cupcake liners; spray liners with nonstick cooking spray. Fill about 3/4 full of batter. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or just until edges are set. Center will be slightly dry but still jiggly. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Microwave remaining Creamy Caramel Sauce 20-30 seconds or until warm. Drizzle sauce over each small dessert plate. Place a cake upside down over sauce; carefully remove paper. If desired, sift a little powdered sugar over the top of the cake. Makes 12 servings.

No comments: