Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Pac-Man!

You're 30?! My oh my, however can this be!? That's means I was 7 when you came into my life Mr. Pac-Man!? WOW...now that makes me feel A LITTLE old. And I do say only A LITTLE! I have always loved Pac-Man. had many a blister from playing Pac-Man! I tend to get very very into my game! I actaully have a friend that is doing one of her sons rooms with Pac-man! How fun would that be to have Pinky, Inky, Blinky & the guys being chased on your walls by Packman!

and how great are these!? Wish I'd of known about it being Pac-Man's birthday before hte day was half over & maybe I'd of done something fun like this! OK, so mine wouldn't have looked this good, but still I would have had fun trying to make them!

1 comment:

Chef Bee said...

It's adorable. I love theme cakes like this. And making me realize I was 12 when PacMan came out feels sinful. When did I get so old?

http://planbeventandcatering.com/