Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 days of Thanksgiving - Day 5

Today I was thinking how thankful I am that we have such great stores for shopping!  I went to Olathe Glass this morning, they were having their Holiday Open House today.  SO MANY FUN FUN FUN Holiday decorations!  I absolutely LOVE this store anytime of the year, but this time of the year it just leaves you in awe...I want to scrap some, ok most, of my decorations & start from scratch with everything new from that store!  Just love it all!

This wreath is THE thing that I went out there for!  But, an old friend of mine said I could totally make that so I'm going to give it a try!  It was $80 & there really is too much on this for it to fit on our front door.  We have a storm door so there isn't that much space & a wreath on our front door can't be too puffy.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it thought!  This green rocks!

No comments: