19. I’m thankful for having my car!
20. I’m so thankful for my Grandpa Taylor and that when he passed we were given money b/c a portion of that money was used to pay off my car which has helped me more than I could ever begin to thank him! Someday Grandpa…I’ll see you in Heaven and thank you for all that you continued to do for me even after you were gone! I miss him dearly everyday & miss our afternoon conversations on my way home from work when I would call and get to hear his voice! This was the last time I saw my Grandpa, Nov 2006. We all went down to Arizona to celebrate his 90th birthday. It was a great time & I got to see all my Taylor cousins I'd not seen in years!
21. I’m thankful for my energy & that I am a morning person! Having been up at 3:30 & 4 the past few days, and again today b/c Zoey decides she’s not going to stay put in that crate any longer! Love this girl...she's lucky for that!
22. Coffee – whoever came up with coffee is a genius! Oh how I love my coffee!
23. My Grandpa Gingrich, Mom, cousin Gary & sister Helen who all had a hand in instilling the love for pictures in me! Photos help me remember special times/events and the special people!
24. Scentsy – it’s given me a safe alternative to candles since I never remember to blow them out!
25. I’ve said it once & I’ll say it again – Dave’s love for Christmas & the his Holiday Spirit!26. My sweet boy…missing him today as he’s staying with his Grandma and Grandpa for a few days!