Tuesday, November 26, 2013

30 days of being thankful continues...

19. I’m thankful for having my car!

20. I’m so thankful for my Grandpa Taylor and that when he passed we were given money b/c a portion of that money was used to pay off my car which has helped me more than I could ever begin to thank him!  Someday Grandpa…I’ll see you in Heaven and thank you for all that you continued to do for me even after you were gone! I miss him dearly everyday & miss our afternoon conversations on my way home from work when I would call and get to hear his voice!  This was the last time I saw my Grandpa, Nov 2006.  We all went down to Arizona to celebrate his 90th birthday.  It was a great time & I got to see all my Taylor cousins I'd not seen in years!

21. I’m thankful for my energy & that I am a morning person!  Having been up at 3:30 & 4 the past few days, and again today b/c Zoey decides she’s not going to stay put in that crate any longer! Love this girl...she's lucky for that!  

22. Coffee – whoever came up with coffee is a genius!  Oh how I love my coffee!

23. My Grandpa Gingrich, Mom, cousin Gary & sister Helen who all had a hand in instilling the love for pictures in me!  Photos help me remember special times/events and the special people!
24. Scentsy – it’s given me a safe alternative to candles since I never remember to blow them out! 

25. I’ve said it once & I’ll say it again – Dave’s love for Christmas & the his Holiday Spirit!
 26. My sweet boy…missing him today as he’s staying with his Grandma and Grandpa for a few days!

No comments: