Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Small town life rocks!

 Ten years ago my son and I moved to this small town starting a new chapter after divorce.  What a blessing it's been to be part of this small community.  So many things have been different in the way he was able to have more freedom to roam as a kid compared to what life would have been in the bigger city we came from.

You feel like you're in a Hallmark movie when you're at our Homecoming parade and pep rally in our small town. I've never experienced anything like it before and I'm going to miss this. This is my son's senior year, the last year after so many years of riding on floats year after year for the sport he's been playing.  



There is nothing like a small town and the feeling of community it can bring.


















No comments: