Friday, August 20, 2010

I so wish I'd of finished school to be a teacher!

Seeing my son at pre-school everday & having fun in there and engaging with the kids myself, makes me really wish I'd of gone to school to be a teacher as I'd wanted too in my younger years!  Too much fun & not enough focus & studying pulled me 100% the opposit direction & had me not even finishing school!  Oh if I only knew then what I know now...
I'm always looking for things on the internet & stumbling upon new blogs.  Today I foudn a great resource for preschool teachers.  Check it out!  Some really great ideas on here!  Even if you are a stay at home Mom or have little kids at home that haven't started preschool yet.  Great idea!!

Fun recipes for making edible finger paint, clay, soap crayons...LOADS of others!
http://prekinders.com/

No comments: