Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Frankenstein pudding cups


Made these yummy pudding cups for our Halloween party at a friends house.
They were so good & so easy! Had seen the picture in a Better Homes & Gardens Halloween mag or maybe it was Family Fun? I can't remember!
Anyways, found the recipe on line. It was simple! One box of instant vanilla pudding wtih 2 cups of cold milk & 6 drops of green food coloring. Pour into cups quickly as it starts to set rather fast! Then top with crushed up oreos. Rather than using chocolate on the inside of the cups to make my faces, I just made then on the outside of the cup with a marker. My friend made ghosts with regular vanilla pudding & the vanilla cookies crubmled up on top. I also saw where you could do pumpkins with orange food coloring & a pretzel stick for the stem.
Very cute & yummy!

No comments: