Thursday, November 6, 2008

One of my most favorite people, my Grandma!

I miss my Grandma so much sometimes it hurts! She was one of my most favorite people ever! Grandma came to live with us in Edmond, OK when things started to go downhill for her in the way of taking care of herself in Omaha. It was great for her to be there b/c she was there for Dad in what ended up to be his last years while Mom was out working and he was sick and at home. My Grandma was the sweetest lady you'd ever want to meet! I have so many special memories from spending so much time with my Grandma and I miss her dearly everyday!

Grandma & Britta. She sure loved her Great Granddaughters & had so much time with them when they were little since they came over everyday for Mom to watch them. A lot of special memories for the three of them!
Just a couple of weeks before Grandma passed away in Oct 2004 My grandma in her younger days.


Grandma & I at the KU Granduation for my sister, her now husband & cousin Jeff.

Grandma was a little cuties as a girl!







No comments: