Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 26

Today I am thankful for my Scentsy business! I'm not making millions, and I still have to work a full time job, but I am very thankful to my Scentsy business for the extra money that I am able to make! It helped me buy some groceries this week! While money is very tight for me right now, my Scentsy business was able to help me generate a little bit of money from my cash & carry products on hand!

So, rather than helping big business's this Christmas, help little people like me who have these business's to help us make some extra money for our families!  I don't care if it's Pampered Chef, Premiere Jewlery or any other home based businss...just help the small companies this Christmas rather than going to Kohls or Target...believe me, it means way more to us than the corporate giants!

No comments: