Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30

There are so many things that I am thankful for this morning that I don't even know where to begin.  First and foremost - I'm thankful my son is OK.  Two - I'm thankful I'm OK. Three - I'm thankful for emergency vets when puppies get into medicines that make them sick & that they were able to put my sweet Coco out of any pain and suffering she was experiencing.

 I am thankful to have my house back this morning.  The sun comes up today and I will face these next challenges with a strong heart and mind knowing that I WILL BE OK.  WE will be OK.  Tanner and I have so many great supports for us, and I am so thankful for those that are in my inner circle and here for us to lean on.  I Pray that, and have faith, that justice will prevail and all is going to be OK.



No comments: