Thursday, March 24, 2022

A song got me thinking...

So there's a song that I absolutely love & it came on this morning on my way to work.  I'm singing, thinking about the movie it's from and thinking about my son.  He's a boy, becoming a man, he's 16.  I want to make sure this boy is taught to BE A MAN.  Not just a man, but a GOOD MAN!  

That's what this song is all about & these men singing are amazing & have me thinking all about these things.  I'm even thinking about my husband, all men really, being boys & growing from "boys to men".  

Watch the movie Jason's Lyric & check out this song.  I'm sharing a couple videos as I've never seen & fun to see the men who were behind this song.  So many of my old favorites!  Good stuff here! 

Check out this performance of many 80's & '90s R&B singers performing the song U Will Know

First video Black Men United - U Will Know

Check out the movie trailer here for Jason's Lyric  This is when I discovered Jada Pinkett!  Saw cutie Allen Payne for the first time in this one too! 



No comments: