Monday, March 28, 2022

No more achy breaky body!

 In 2021 I was experiencing pain in my elbow unlike anything I'd had before. I couldn't even lift my water cup some days the pain was so bad! I made a post on FB in June, had a lot of suggestions & people telling me it's what they call tennis elbow.  Fast forward to the end of August & I was really focused on my face & decided to try this liquid collagen to help with wrinkles & lines on my face. A couple months later I switched formulas on the liquid collagen & COULD NOT BELIEVE IT...the pain was back!  I hadn't even noticed it was gone because I was just living life as normal again!

It was at that point that I started thinking you know what - my back paint & knee pain have not been bothering me either!  This stuff is amazing & seriously took away my aches!  Wanna know what it is?  I can even get you a discount code for your first order!  

Shop with a discount here: www.modere.com/7516719  or please reach out, I would love to chat & tell you more about what these products have done for me & some of my friends!

Look at this comparison of my face from May 2021 compared to October 2021 - obviously weight loss, but I also upped my skincare game and added collagen with out trim Liquid Biocell into my daily routine.  Look at my skin & how much different it looks.  So much goodness right here!


All collagen is not the same - 








No comments: