Wednesday, March 2, 2022

SQUEEZING back into my jeans!

You drop the pounds & shed some inches & you're feeling SO good!  You get to buy jeans that are a little smaller & admiring yourself in the mirror so excited about that reflection.  




But then the pizza, the nighttime snack binge watching that show & chicken alfredo, pretzels at wrestling matches, tootsie rolls at your desk...you know ALL THE THINGS that tempt you & you love to overeat.  Yep, you've SLOWLY started to outgrow some of those jeans.  

Now listen up sis!  It's time to measure out your snacks again & cut it out!  you didn't buy those jeans to outgrow them in 2 months!  Put the candy down & grab your measuring cups because it's time to reel it back in!  

I felt like Elizabeth from Eat Pray Love this morning as I was trying to get my jeans on.  


Have you seen this movie?  I recently watched (Thanks to Color Street for coming out with the Eat Prey Love sets they just came out with that took my mind there) & forgot how much I loved this movie!

This scene...HAHAHAHA


Liz: I’m in love. I’m having a relationship with my pizza. You look like you’re breaking up with your pizza. What’s the matter?
Sofi: I can’t.
Liz: What do you mean you can’t? This is Pizza Margherita in Napoli, it is imperative to eat and enjoy that pizza.
Sofi: I want to, but I’ve gained like ten pounds. I mean, I’ve got this. . .right here in my tummy, you know this. . .what’s it called? What’s the word for it?
Liz: A muffin top. I have one too.
Sofi: I unbuttoned my jeans like five minutes ago just looking at this.
Liz: Lemme ask you a question, in all the years you’ve ever undressed for a gentleman–
Sofi: —it hasn’t been that many.
Liz: Alright. Has he ever asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out, left?
Sofi: No.
Liz: Because he doesn’t care. He’s in a room with a naked girl. He’s won the lottery. I’m so tired of saying no and waking up in the morning and recalling every single thing I ate the day before. Counting every calorie I consumed so I know exactly how much self-loathing to take into the shower. I’m going for it. I have no interest in being obese; I’m just through with the guilt. So this is what I’m going to do, I’m going to finish this pizza and then we’re going to go watch the soccer game and tomorrow we’re going to go on a little date and buy ourselves some bigger jeans.


Thanks for this blogger for the post that I stumbled upon this morning when looking for the picture of Elizabeth trying to squeeze into her jeans!

I did it though & I am in my jeans!  Pre measured out my snacks too!  I have a goal to lose the 5 lbs this month that I put back on!  BAM...let's go!  Wanna know what supplements I'm using to help me & what I'm eating?  Follow me in my group on FB & hit me up for details on the supplements!  So much goodness...and I have a $10 off coupon for you!  Let's journey to feel good in our skin together!

No comments: