Tuesday, March 1, 2022

This woman's goal...how many people can I help feel better?

So I've been in this direct sales/multi level marketing/at home parties gig since the '90's. I find a product & I fall in love and either I want the discount or...ok, so it's usually because I want the discount. Candles, scrapbooking supplies & rubber stamps, denim, nail polish strips, food mixes & spices, jewelry, warmers & wax bars etc...


HAHAHHA...truly though I love sharing what I love & that's why you sometimes will see me sharing what I don't even sell! I may not be making any money off something but I love it & I love helping others (you or the person selling) so I will talk about it, share pictures & reviews on things.

My Dad was in sales, as was my Mom & I really think maybe it was just pumped into my bloodstream when I was born! I've been told I am a natural born seller and as a Leasing Consultant, I was always being approached by people with opportunities to come work for them. Dave told me last year that I could sell ice to an eskimo. Plunder was the company where I really saw what I could do as a leader. I discovered that I loved helping other women & I was earning a good little extra bit of money on this inexpensive jewelry I had fallen so in love with & had several join my team and was even helping other women not on my team. I'm a one for all & all for one kinda girl! I feel like there's room for all of us to win & get to the top!

Last year my IBS seemed to be getting worse & I don't know what hit me or happened in my world, but I decided to try a probiotic from a company an online friend Carol had moved over too. So I get this probiotic in August 2021 & I start taking it. 7 days and I'm like no way...so after 14 days I went public on how much relief I was experiencing from my 30+ years of diarrhea and IBS (irritable bowel syndrom).

I found a few other products that I have fallen in love with, I still can't believe the joint & pain relief that I've found, energy, focus, help with weight...I never thought I'd be one taking supplements, but here I am. 49 and feeling better than ever before!

My friend Carol & I went back to the days of Plunder and we'd kept up the friendship through FB all these years. Watching each other's journey's. marriages, kids growing up etc...and it was when I was asking her about this new journey she was on & finding out about the company and the products, she told me about something new and different that this company offered their customers & I loved it! It gave me a chance to earn money towards product for myself & I wasn't even selling! I was SCREAMING from the rooftops about the success my gut & butt were having from this probiotic & 7 friends used my referral code and placed orders for themselves to try it out! I had $70 in product credit for myself! Talking with Carol, watching some videos, and hearing that I didn't have to build a team to make money, but could just sell & still make money, I decided to give it a go! I loved the products, I was paying to join but didn't have to do anything after that other than buy for myself and I loved sharing what I loved so why not.

My mindset with this company is so different than it's ever been before. I'm not here trying to rank up and just make the sales! I'm here to HELP PEOPLE. I genuinely love these products and am finding so much relief for myself. I am on a mission to spread these amazing products & get relief or build self confidence for others! I feel pretty, I feel younger, my IBS -D symptoms have gone away. I can focus better & have more energy!

I work my business from my phone most of the time. Social Marketing is what we're all about & the people in this company are amazing! It's not like some big competition where a team is keeping their images secret, but rather we even have a FB group where people create images and videos to share with other social marketers! I love the product, the people, the community that I have found here. And I love that I'm not doing parties, I'm not doing vendor events, I am keeping my time for me & my tribe, doing it my way.

This is the easiest little side hustle I've ever gotten myself into. It doesn't even truly feel like a little side hustle, because it doesn't feel like work. It's fun, I'm on social media anyways & have always been one to share what I love, give reviews & try to lead people to new to them things.

I'd love to chat with you & help you find the relief I've found! That's my goal each month - how many people can I introduce to a pain free, healthier lifestyle? Who can I help get their gut in check?  





No comments: