Friday, February 13, 2009

A few of my favorite names...

OK, so my Mom & her husband just got a new puppy this week. They were having trouble decding on a name so I threw some out there & they went with one of them, Abbie. They decided she looks like an Abbie. She's just such a sweet little cuddly girl!



Here's the list of names that I sent to her:

Maggie
Milly
Nala
Poppy
Penny
Lola
Abbie
Gabbie
Sidney
Macy

I just got a call from my friend Kim about 15 minutes ago & she and her family are getting a boy puppy. She said they wanted it to have an M name as all of her dogs have always had M names. So, when she said Morkie, I thought I need to give a few suggestions. The dog breed is a Dorkie (part Dachshund - part Yorkie). How silly is that to say we have a Dorkie named Morkie? Poor little guy, he'd be the laughing stock at the playground! So, my name ideas for her were:
Max, Milo, Marty, Moxie, Malcolm, Miles, Mokey, Marvin, Monty & Mack. Had the first three picked out & then went to the web & found those last 7. Oh yea, and one more that gave me a good laugh...Mr. Bigglesworth!

No comments: