Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yep another good email! I'm Thankful for...sometimes it's all in how you look at things that matters the most!

I am Thankful :

For the wife who says it’s hot dogs tonight,because she’s home with me & not out with someone else.

For the husband who is on the sofa being a couch potato, because he’s home with me & not out at the bars.

For the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes because it means she is at home & not on the streets.

For the taxes I pay because it means that I am employed.

For the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.

For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means that I have enough to eat.

For my shadow that watches me work because it means that I ma out in the sunshine.

For the lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing because it means that I have a home.

For all the complaining I hear about the government because it means we have freedom of speech.

For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking and I have been blessed with transportation.

For my huge heating bill because it means I am warm.

For the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.
For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.

For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been capable of working hard.

For the alarm that goes off early in the morning hours because it means I am alive.

No comments: