Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Cards

So the bug bit & I took some time to get creative! Love doing cards & scrapbooking, but I just never seem to take the time for me anymore to do it! I had bought several new things with my birthday money & so thought i'd better put some to use! Loev these new punches that I bought & the new Mixed Messages set that I ordered from Papertrey Ink. This was the first time I'd used the clear stamps & I was a bit fearful (Yea, I'm a nerd. I know they are just stamps & why would a person be afraid of a stamp!), but it was so easy & it was really nice to see exactly where it was going to stamp. Anyways, here's the finished products! Only did 2 with the vellum paper over the stripes b/c I decided my favorite was the other card using my new punches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative, those look great!

;) amy