Friday, April 19, 2013

My top 15 list for Mr Right (who knows, I may keep adding)

I treat my man like a king, so treat me like your queen...I deserve no less and I will accept no less! 

I've been thinking of things for my little list...my list on what I want in a man!  The order does not have anything to do with order of importance!

1. Has a job
2. Name does not start with a B.  (just had two bad B experiences back to back)
3. Likes Zach Brown Band
4. Spiritual
5. Understands that the little things mean so much!  (send me good morning texts, hello's throughout the day, kiss me on the forehead, ask if there's anything you can do to help while I'm fixing dinner...)
6. Positive & upbeat.  Sure we all have our bad days, moments, but in the big scheme of things, believes the glass is half full.
7. Ambition - never stop trying to better yourself
8. Loves animals - dogs, cats, whatever & would never even THINK of hurting one!
9. Is not jealous of my time & understands that my son is just that - my SON!  He has to come first. I'm not saying you're not important, but he's 7!!  You are a grown man & don't need me like he does.  Believe me, if you're a real man & secure in yourself, you won't ever feel like you're second or "neglected" by my time with my son.
10. Takes care of his body.  I'm not saying you have to have a six pack by any means...but he'll enjoy exercise of some sort & staying in shape. 
11. Adventurous to some degree in eating!  Please...no picky eaters!  I don't want to have to figure out what I can and can't cook b/c I can't use peppers and onions!  That's just crazy right there....
12. Likes that I like to cook so much & appreciates it!  Please, let me make you a big breakfast every once in awhile!  I love breakfasts on the weekend!
13. Is happy to just hang out & run errands, work in the yard and just be together on a Saturday.  But, likes to go grab a nice dinner, hear live music, go to a movie...out with friends, up for whatever!
14. LOVES movies as much as me! 
15. Enjoys spending time with my son & my son enjoys him too!


No comments: