Monday, April 29, 2013

What a difference a year makes!

Today as I was mowing the yard I couldn't help but smile as I was thinking where I am today and how happy I am in my life!  Watching Georgia run with her ball out back just made me smile!  She's so happy and I'm so thankful that we have our sweet girl!  I'm thankful for this new guy in my life and how sweet he is and the potential for what could be there.  I am thankful that I own this home and my son and I are lucky enough to still be here!  Even though I don't have a job, I am thankful that it sounds like an offer should be coming in a day or two!  I am thankful to be out of my marriage and able to find happiness with a good man that will love me the way I need to be loved and let me give him all the love I have inside of me! 
I'm thankful to be off of the crazy train ride that I hopped on almost one year ago.  What a ride...what a ride!  NEVER expected anything like that in my life, I mean seriously!  WHOA...
I'm just so happy to be living the life I'm living with my son, our cats, our dog & even our cute hamster (who will bite the crap out of you if you try to pick him up!)  HA...darn you Q-Bert!

No comments: