Wednesday, July 3, 2013

So proud to be his girl!


I already knew I was proud to be Dave's girl and have so much respect for him in the person I see and how he treats me.  But every day I am more in awe of him!  Who he is, where he's come from and what he's gone through and accomplished in his life.  He is the most standup guy I have ever known and I am just amazed at what he has done in his 40 short years.  I hope that being with me, a woman who is not afraid to work & help carry the load, lets him feel like he can take some of that pressure off of himself.  He's not got to do it all alone, together...we will do it together.  A marriage is not just one person doing it all and making it all happen for the family.  I fall deeper in love with my man every day in what I see, feel from him and in what I get to know and learn about him.  He's so funny, caring, strong, intelligent, sensitive, tough, loyal, dedicated, trustworthy, hardworking, honorable...I can't say enough good things about this man I am proud to call mine! 
 
 

No comments: