Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fives...

5 things that drive me crazy:
1. When people put those wings & crazy “fast & the furious” type things on their cars
2. Bicyclers on the road
3. Hearing other people chomp their gum
4. When people expect you to drop what you are doing for them
5. When kids pull everything out, move it around to other places in the house or get into places and/or touch things that they have no business with


5 people I CAN NOT stand (that I don’t know)
1. Oprah Winfrey
2. Jerry O’Connell
3. Ann Curry
4. Shaquille O’Neal
5. Obama

5 most beautiful famous women
1. Gwyneth Paltrow
2. Ashley Judd
3. Kate Beckinsale
4. Gwen Stfani
5. Demi Moore

5 most beautiful famous men (boy this one was HARD!)
1. Mark Wahlberg
2. Johnny Depp
3. David Beckham
4. Patrick Dempsey
5. Ryan Reynolds

5 websites I love to go to
1. Kodak Gallery
2. Allrecipes
3. Ancestry
4. Family Fun
5. Facebook

5 people I would love to meet:
1. Drew Barrymore
2. Britney Spears
3. Ellen DeGeneres
4. Mary J Blidge
5. Ashley Judd

5 favorite words:
1. Serendipity
2. Superfluous (not that I’ve ever used it in a sentence, I just like the way it sounds)
3. Fabulous
4. Devotion
5. Smitten

Days of the week in order of how I like them: (not that I want them to be changed up this way…)
Saturday (my day at home to do whatever I want & spend with Tanner & Chad)
Friday (closest day to the weekend & that means I don’t have to get up for work in the morning)
Thursday (it’s almost Friday)
Sunday (another day at home, but you start to dread the work so not my favorite day) Wednesday (the week is half over!)
Tuesday (usually not as tired as you were the day before
Monday (usually tired from the fun/busy weekend)

5 movies I LOVE:
1. Serendipity
2. The Family Stone
3. Sliding Doors
4. Love Actually
5. The Notebook

5 movies that I really like for some odd reason and I watch them over and over!
1. 28 days later
2. Shaun Of the Dead
3. 28 weeks later
4. Norbit
5.

5 perfume scents that I love:
1. Eternity
2. Paris Hilton (pink & black bottle)
3. Sensual Amber
4. That new one by Gwen Stefani
5. Love Spell

5 things that make me really happy:
1. music
2. Tanner & Chad
3. pictures
5. knowing that it’s MY DAY & I don’t have to go to work

5 favorite snacks:
1. nuts
2. ice cream
3. Skittles
4. plain M & M’s
5. chips or crackers

5 places I’ve been that I would love to go back to:
1. Frontier Ranch
2. Arizona to see my Grandparents (have only been able to make the trip once)
3. Disney World
4. Alaska
5. San Francisco

5 places I’ve never been that I would love to go:
1. Ireland
2. Disney Land
3. Up in the north eastern states
4. Canada
5. Hawaii

No comments: