Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The love of a child and losing them

I can not even imagine how John and Kelly Preston are getting through their days right now since having lost their son Jett 11 days ago. When I heard that evening, Jan 2, 2009, on the news my heart ached for them. No parent should have to experience a loss like that at any age, but I'm sure at the young age of 16 and losing your child it hurts even more.
My Grandfather experienced the loss of a child, but my Dad was 51 when he passed away. I know my Grandpa said he still misses my Dad everyday so I can only imagine how rough it will be for the Travolta's. As they said on their website, "We want all of you to cherish your loved ones and your friends like there was no tomorrow, to live your lives to the fullest by contiuing to help one another, and to be true to yourselves".

No comments: