Friday, September 4, 2009

BEST Chocolate Chip cookie ever. Yes, I say that without a doubt!

For The Love of Cookies from Tastefully Simple - THE BEST COOKIE AROUND!

I just had a bite of a coworkers cookies her friend made last night. I gave it away after 1 bite b/c I was like I can't eat this. It's not as good as "my cookies". You have gotta buy a box & try for yourself! Great part about it too...Tastefully Simple donates $1 to Share Our Strength®, a national non-profit organization whose mission is to end childhood hunger in America.

Another great part about these cookies...the only ingredients: ¼ cup (½ stick) melted butter and 1 egg

ENJOY!

Oh, one more thing, I only leave mine in the oven for like 8-10 minutes as they get crisp quick! Nothing wrong with a crisp cookie though!

No comments: