Thursday, September 3, 2009

I pledge video on Facebook by Ashton Kutcher...SCARY!



SERIOUSLY? Someone emailed me a link to a blog that had this video. Shock...I really was in shock as I watched this. They talk about things that will be shown in school on this blog and I'm thinking you can't do that. You can't teach these kids things like this. This should be taught in the home. Politics I mean. I don't agree with Obama and I wouldn't want my kids being shown something like this anymore than Obama supporters would want their kids shown videos that are turned with these folks supporting a Republican president. Keep it out of the school...

Check out this blog I found though - really informative!

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/09/02/i-pledge-to-be-of-service-to-barack-obama/

No comments: