Thursday, September 3, 2009

BEST mushrooms EVER...seriously, you've gotta try these babies


So I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com & then I was craving them so I had to stop & grab mushrooms on my way home last night. I made these up & could not get over how incredibly good they were...SERIOUSLY - if you like mushrooms (of even if you think you don't) you have to try these! Super easy & super delicious!

INGREDIENTS
2 tablespoons butter
1 (8 ounce) package sliced white mushrooms
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons soy sauce
ground black pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS
Melt the butter in skillet over medium heat; add the mushrooms; cook and stir until the mushrooms have softened and released their liquid, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic; continue to cook and stir for 1 minute. Pour in the soy sauce; cook the mushrooms in the soy sauce until the liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes.

No comments: