Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tri-Color Pesto Pasta Salad

YUMM-O! I made this pasta salad for a BBQ that we went to yesterday. When I asked my husband if he tried it he said "you made that"? That's better than any pasta salad you've made before! So, I guess he really liked it! In fact, we're having it with hamburgers in a couple of weeks for his birthday dinner!

Of course I got the recipe from the Tastefully Simple website! Check it out...

Tri-Color Pesto Pasta Salad
Submitted by Michee Olson (NC)

Ingredients
2 Tbsp. Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix
1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. diced cucumber
15 - 20 diced cherry tomatoes
8 oz. prepared tri-color rotini pasta

Directions
Prepare Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix as directed on jar wtih oil and water; cool completely. Add pesto to remaining ingredients; chill until served. Makes 4-6 servings.

No comments: