Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I've found peace


We are not at peace with others because we are not at peace with ourselves, and we are not at peace with ourselves because we are not at peace with God.
Thomas Merton


Read more at
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_merton.html#sAQLFOwU91pqkLez.99

I was busy looking for a quote once again and came across this one.  I think this is the poet that Spencer Reid (character from Criminal Minds) quotes often. And as I read this, I thought I am at peace.  I've known this for a little while now, but I really feel it and I am so happy in my heart!  Letting go of so much of who I became the past year has felt good.  Really finding myself and what I want in life and finding that love.  It feels good.  I know I'm going to be OK.  I know my son is going to be OK.  Life is good!

No comments: