Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moving forward...

Today will find me packing up & moving more out of the Overland Park home to the Eudora home.  So strange to think that after 10 years on Ballentine, bringing Tanner home to that house & his being there for 7 1/2 years now, we'll be moving out.  A LOT of crap to go through, get rid of, and pack up!  Probably good for me to be forced to get through all the tubs, boxes and cabinets!  So much stuff that I don't really need to be holding onto! 
We've got four weekends, this one included to get it all done!  WHOA...crazy & fast time frame!  I love the roller coaster though!  Bring it on...Went from one to five kids in a matter of days! LOL...love the chaos of having us all together!  THIS is what I was meant to do and who I was meant to be!  One of my favorite places - holding hands with Dave & our kids right there with us!  I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds for all of us as we keep on keepin' on!

No comments: