Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another one I couldn't resist sharing!

This is so great!  I was looking at another blog, http://studerteam.blogspot.com/2011/11/25-rules-for-mothers-of-sons.html this one about 25 things Moms need to teach their sons.  I just love this!  It really is so true!!  I know my Husband still goes to his Mom sometimes...and yes, I'm OK with that!  No really...I am.  LOL...Maybe it's a Mom thing that I just hope mine will do the same.  Doesn't mean you GO with what she's said!  He may in turn actually listen to himself or me, his wife!  Anyways...here's what she said that I just loved! 

You are the most important woman in his life, his first teacher, and the one he will look to for permission for the rest of his life.  From "Can I go play with them?" to "Should I ask her to marry me?"

No comments: