Monday, January 16, 2012

What a difference a year makes!

20 lbs lighter now!  last year at Christmas, New Years & my birthday.  These pictures go from left to right and I HOPE you can tell the new me is on the bottom!  Not a HUGE difference by any means, but I was wearing 12's & beginning to push my way out of those!  I'm back in 4-8's!  If you actually click on the picture, you'll be able to see it bigger too...

I need to take measurements again b/c it's been a little while since I've done that.  I have gone up and down with like 3-4 pounds for awhile now.  Really just maintaing since June & I'm FINALLY getting back on board to lose!  I started Weight Watchers Feb 5, 2011 & weighed in at 150.4 & as of last Saturday I was at 131.2.  SO...I have 6.2 pounds for my goal of 125!  I have set myself to be at 125 BY Feb 5th, my one year anniversary!  I CAN DO THIS - I WILL DO THIS!  I'm so pumped up & very excited!

No comments: