Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting to my goal weight!

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

That makes me laugh!  I had posted yesterday on a google group that I started, that I am back on the lose train & someone reminded me of that quote!  I'd posted it on FB not too long ago.  Funny thing is, I've never even seen the movie The Devil Wears Prada!  

I weighed in Saturday at 131.2 & I want to get to 125 for my Weight Watchers goal!  Now mind you...I want to keep going down from that, but I don't know if realistically my age (39) and just the changes our bodies go through - that I can get back to 115 - 120.  I was 124 when I got pregnant wtih Tanner, Jan 2005.  I had quite smoking in Sept 2004, so that may jsut be where my body is at without cigarettes and I'm 100% OK with that! 


So, 6.2 lbs to go in 20 days, 3 weeks! 

No comments: