Friday, January 13, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

I started singing the song from the movie & decided to make a list!

These are a few of my favorite things…

Being a wife
Being a Mom
Reading a good book
Costume Jewelry – and lots of it!
Taking care of people
Bunco nights (aka girls night)
Allrecipes.com
Friday’s
Sunday afternoon naps
Diet Coke with lime
Coffee
Budlight lime
Jose Peppers for dinner & margarita’s with The Stone’s
Hanging out all afternoon at my Mother in Laws on Christmas Day
The color green
Carrott cake with cream cheese frosting
When baby Caden falls asleep on me
Cuddling on the couch w/Tanner to watch a movie & fall asleep
The way I feel about myself in my skinny jeans
Decorating & changing it up around the house
Surfing the internet
Movies
The color of our kitchen
Zebra print
Zebra print with HOT PINK!
Sparkles, glitter, rhinestones!
Blowing bubbles
Shopping
Cooking in my kitchen
Entertaining our friends or family at the houseCleaning Saturday (oh how I miss you!)
Making fun treats for Tanner to take to preschool/school
Pumpkin Spice Latte’s
Looking through old pictures
Working on my family tree & hunting on the internet
Parenthood (tv show)
January 2012 (39 years old)

No comments: