Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jobs out there...

So I'm not even sure how many jobs I've applied for at this point, but I have not heard back from any of them. It's crazy out there! Today I even had a read receipt in my in box for a company that deleted my email without even reading. I thought that was pretty rude. That means that he probably didn't even take the time to open the email to open my resume that was attached.

I have another friend that has been actively looking for a job since March and she has come up with nothing.

Thankfully I was able to keep a job (with another division of sorts under the big umbrella we work for) so I've not had to enter the world of unemployment but have been able to keep a steady paycheck coming in.

The part of the umbrella I work under has been sold and I am hopeful that I will be able to get my pay back up and hopefully this will be a good move for me. It's good in the sense that I'll be working back closer to my house so at least I will get 45 - 1 hour back of my life each day as it's less driving time to and from work!

No comments: