Friday, August 28, 2009

What is wrong with people?!

I've got another post that I started like this one day - What is wrong with people!? I am here at work & CNN is on the TV all day (yea, it gets really old seeing the same stories ALL day long and all of the depressing news from around the world ALL day long....) Anyways, this guy really got me today!

Steven Anderson - Pastor of Faithful World Baptist Church
Seems that this man missed the whole boat on God's word. I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to hate people and we're definately not supposed to wsth death upon them. What a cookey guy! He's saying "I'm gonna pray he (Obama) dies and goes to hell". What is wrong with people!? I may not agree with Obama's views and I don't want him in there running our country as he is, but I certainly don't wish him any ill will like this fella!

WOW...charma man, look out, you're gonna get bit in the butt someday!

No comments: