Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Superhero birthday party

So my almost 4 year old son LOVES superheros! What little boy doesn't though right? I just found a really great blog (Polkadots & Pirates) http://polkadots-pirates.blogspot.com/search/label/crown She is incredible & I can't believe the things she has created and come up with! So fun!! Anyways, got the idea to do a cape like this for Tanner. Since his friend birthday party is with the pirate theme, I decided I would do this for him for his actual day. When he gets up that morning, he'll come down to the kitchen to find a cape, mask & t shirt made special just for him! I found the gal that she had gotten her mask from (thanks to the link she had on her website) on Etsy. superflykidz is the gals company name & she even has a website that shows all of her colors, designs etc. Such great work & what a fun idea Holly (superflykidz gal) had in creating these!



These pictures were taken from her etsy store. You can find it at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=26794724
SUPER cute stuff! I've got my order for a t-shirt, mask & cape already in!

No comments: