Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a pretty good mood

I'm in a pretty good mood today I would have to say. I am ready for the day to be over though as I'd love to go home & have MY time! : ) Trying to decide what I want to do for a Christmas card this year or if I want to try making at all...Think I will. Always kind of fun to have a project & when Halloween is over, I'll have some down time. Although, I may be volunteering to have Thanksgiving at our house...Chad is going to crap himself with this news! But I really want to do it & since Mom's kitchen SHOULD be torn up by then, her house will be out. I don't want to go to Suzette's for Thanksgiving b/c we eat there on Christmas & just nice to have the holiday somewhere else. Helen thought they would be with Joyce to keep on with the tradition they have always done with the Fahler family on Thanksgiving even though Betty is gone & Chuck is now in California. Sounds like Tom will have Brandon & Michaela so it would only be the three of us, Mom & Jack and Rachelle & Suzette anyways. If I can do it at 21 years old in an apartment - I'm sure I can handle it in our house at 35!

No comments: