Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Favorite movies of my lifetime (so far)

So as I'm typing about my favorite movies I'm thinking - what really are some of my favorite movies? I mean of all time, movies I've seen so many times I can't even count!? Not necessarily am I saying they are the best movies ever mande, but some are & believe me I know those two things do not mean the same thing. I have seen the movie Enough with Jennifer Lopez more times than I have ANY clue of, but I wouldn't say it's one of the best movies ever. It's just really entertaining to me & I think a very good movie.

So, here is a start on some that I really would have to say I think are right there at the top! There are so many from so many different times in your life once you get going you really can't stop! And I know I've not got all of them even on here!

Love Actually
The Sixth Sense
The Patriot
The Gladiator
Goodfellas
The Shawshank Redemption
Slingblade
The Three Kings
Full Metal Jacket
Platoon
The Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles
St Elmo's Fire
About Last Night
Animal House
The Shining
Beetle Juice
Caddyshack
The Blues Brothers
Dead Poets Society
Clash of The Titans
Ferris Bueller's Day off
Finding Neverland
Pirates of the Caribean
A Perfect Murder
The Goonies
The Game
Heathers
Titanic
A River Runs Through It
Legends of The Fall
Panic Room
The Lost Boys
The Incredibles
Edward Scissorhands
Forrest Gump
Hotel Rwanda
Blood Diamond
The Island
Pretty In Pink
The Beach
Platoon
Saving Private Ryan
Say Anything
Scream
Serendipity
Shrek
In America
Stand By Me
There's Something About Mary
V for Vendetta
Vacation
True Romance
Pearl Harbor
Jerry Maguire
Jason's Lyric
Soul Food
Boyz N The Hood
The Truman Show
Bruce Almighty
Stealing Home
Some Kind of Wonderful
The Outsiders
Porky's
Hard Bodies
Dirty Dancing
Mannequin
Less Than Zero
Valley Girl
Fire With Fire
Nightbreed

OK, so now I've just started to get silly on some. These are some that I can just remember seeing that I was like Oh yea, that was a great movie when I saw it! I'd love to see that one again...

No comments: