Thursday, March 12, 2009

A few of my favorite scents...

I found this one when we had a temp working in our office about a year ago. I smelled it, asked her what she was wearing & went out and bought a bottle. I LOVE this scent! It's very sweet I would say.



I started wearing this in High School & have worn it since I was 18! That's when I got my first bottle. This was all I wore after my son was about 6 months or so for like a year & a half! It was a subtle scent that wasn't overpowering and it worked well with his baby lotion that I always seemed to have on my hands.



I got hooked on L.A.M.B. when a coworker was wearing this back in December or so & I fell in love with the scent! Bought a bottle in January at Sams Club for way less than department store price.




LOVE LOVE LOVE Sensual Amber! For some reason I can only wear this if I'm wearing browns! Yea, I know that sounds strange...I don't know why I have that in my head.



Another favoriet - Japanse Cherry Blossom! This is such a great scent! I love this with blacks or greys...or reds.

No comments: