Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Melissa I love you! No wait...I want you Molly!

OK, so I have been glued to the TV every Monday night since January 5th to catch the Bachelor & after last night was so disappointed in this guy that I had thought was such a good catch! You felt sorry for him after having been dumped last season by Deanna & were really excited to hear that he would be the next Bachelor. So, week after week you watch & get to hating Lauren, Erica, crazy Shannon, Natalie & really liking Jillian the best, Melissa & Stephanie next. Still can not believe he picked Melissa & how excited and how much in love he seemed to be telling her over and over I love you, I love you, I love you...getting his son involved in the excitement blah blah blah. Then he turns up on the after the rose ceremony acting all sad and like he chose the wrong milkshake & wanted to exchange his vanilla one for a strawberry one! Woman are not like milk shakes, nor a pair of shoes! You don't try one on & then decide it didn't fit right, so what about that other one I almost bought, can I come back in & try it on again? You goon...Anyways, just found this funny bit about the Bachelor and what happened last night...

So what did we learn Monday night? That Molly's heavy eye makeup is waterproof. That Melissa, a master of jumping on Jason and hugging him with her legs, tried but couldn't execute her signature move in a long yellow dress.

My hubby was making fun of Melissa for how she always jumped on him & wrapped her legs around him. I thought it was cute, didn't really think much of it. Thought it was funny though that this gal mentioned it in her article.


Will be interesting to see what happens on the reunion show tonight.

No comments: