Friday, March 27, 2009

I can not believe it...

OK, so my title makes me think of Little Einsteins, Quincy in particular! Yes, I have seen far too many kids shows! I often think of Dora during my day too if I say "Oh man..." Swiper for those of you who know the show... :-) Love my boy though & I'll watch anything he wants too (most of the time...) Have been watching a lot of The Sandlot and Beverly Hill Chiuawa (sp) lately. This weekend we are going to see Aliens vs. Monsters. I can't wait! It looks pretty cute. So anyways, back to the real subject of this one...

American Idol last night. I'm sorry but seriously Matt was in the bottom three last night and for SO long!? I can't believe that he was in the bottom three at all. He did SO good! I even downloaded his performance on itunes!

Was sad to see Michael go as I think he's got a good voice & seems like such a genuinely nice guy. But, that being said, I don't think he's an "American Idol" or actually meant to win a contest like this. I do hope he gets some opportunities for good things though from the exposure on the show.

No comments: