Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF!

I am so happy it's Friday! I woke up early, had a pretty smooth morning, it's already 9:40, just 5 hours & 20 minutes left of work...then it's MY TIME! I love MY TIME! My time is anything away from work where I get to do what I want to do (or what my son will allow me to do) :) He's spending the night with one of his Grandma's tonight, we are going to Chuck E Cheese with a group of friends tomorrow night & then to my sister's to celebrate his other Grandma's (my Mom) birthday. It's going to be a great weekend! Supposed to be 70 again today...hope the rain they are calling for tomorrow holds off! Supposed to be 70 tomorrow too! LOVING this Spring weather! Not excited for the time change this weekend though as I love the morning sun that has started to come up while I'm getting ready for work! Hope to watch The Changeling this weekend. Heard it was good! Well, off to get some work done!

No comments: