Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A photo album for Olivia

For Olivia's 7th birthday I put together an album full of page layouts for her to put her pictures in. My friend Jodi had told me she was a little overwhelmed with the album she had so I though what better way than to have the layouts already done! It was fun for me too getting to use girlie colors since I have a boy! :) I think it came out really cute & can't wait to make one for Lynsey's birthday in June! I may start making these for others as gifts, including my niece's birthday's later in the year!

I did the first page with some places for her to fill in information. I had seen a book at the store, but through it was a little older than what a 7 year old needed so decided this would be something fun that I could use to incorporate some of that book into this cute photo album that I made for her. I had a book when I was a kid that I loved telling all kinds of information about me & my favorite things! In fact, I think it was called the All About Me Book.















No comments: