Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I want a love...

Who makes me feel like I'm his number one!
Who puts me before him.
Who sends me little notes or leaves messages through the day to let me know he's thinking of me.
Who opens doors for me.
Who takes me out to dinner.
Who goes on walks with me.
Who will help me clean up when accidents happen rather than standing back & just watching me saying "what do you want me to do"?
Helps me outside & doesn't complain about it.  We're a TEAM...
Who will do anything to keep me from stressing out and going over the edge.
Who sees me crying and stressed out on making ends meet and would be willing to go get a 2nd job if that's what it took!
Who will help me clean up the kitchen after dinner rather than just heading off to sit by the tv.
Who is social and gets along with my friends.
Who is positive & sees the glass as half full rather than always finding the worst in things.
Who's not prejudice against other races or sexual orientation.
Who is willing to do whatever it takes to make ends meet.
Someone who doesn't think he's too good to do certain jobs.
Who has a good work ethic, like my father had.

I WANT A MAN TO LOVE ME...TO MAKE ME HIS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY...

This...why can't love be more like in the movies!  HAHAHA...or Christina & Adam Braverman?!  When he looks at her  like he does...THAT - THAT'S what I want!  


No comments: