Sunday, January 20, 2013

So many thoughts in my head today...

First thought...May you have the courage to make the changes that you need to make to become the man God intended for you to become.  You have a good heart, you just have to follow it!  Stop letting the pain of the past get to you - forgive and forget.  Pick yourself up and move on.  Each day is a gift - ENJOY IT!  You can achieve great things with a positive mindset and putting one foot in front of the other.  You have to let go and move forward with a smile.
I believe in you, and I am so proud of you for what you are doing for yourself right now. 

Another thought...A little bit ago I was walking around the house & picking up and it hit me...I decided people need to stop judging me and what I do!  You are not me and I don't think some of those people are half as compassionate as I am.  I have a very compassionate heart, it's who I am, I am a nurturer.  Granted, it's not always for my benefit that I'm a nurturer, but it's WHO I AM.  I can't help my genetic make up.  I can't help who I am and I am not going to apologize for who I am.  I LOVE WHO I AM.  As I always say, "it is what it is". 

Another thought...You can't tell people what you're really feeling inside.  Makes me angry that you tell them something & they use it against you.  DO NOT BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS AND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH WITH SOME WHO SAY THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY CARE ABOUT YOU.  They WILL use it against you and they will not be compassionate.  Sometimes the relationship doesn't allow them too.  I see it now and you better believe I will not be making that mistake again! 

No comments: